There is a slight possibility that the SPA interview for final year students this year might be happening in Russia. In the unlikely chance of this happening, the MSA recommends the final year students this year, who would like to be prepared, to have the following documents:
1) Original higher education documents ( SPM/STPM...)
2) Birth certification and two (2) certified copies
3) IC and two (2) certified copies
4) Two (2) certified copies of parents' IC, birth certificates and passports.
5) Passport-sized photo
6) Co-curriculum certificates.
The certification can be done by any government officers grade 41 & above, such as your secondary school principals, doctors, commissioners of oath [Suruhanjaya Angkat Sumpah] etc.
If one does not go through the interview in Russia, in the unlikely event of it being in Russia this year, one can still do the interview here in Malaysia.
Please be informed.