Books taken from the main library have to be returned by the 16th of July 2010, on which date it will be closed for the semester.
Therefore, it is advisable to return all books and obtain the librarian signature for the obkhodnoi list before the 16th of July 2010.
The payment for the registration and visa can be done in advance, though the receipt must be kept for processing when students return from their holidays and submit their visa for processing.
The payment for the registration and visa requires different receipts. In other words, you will need one receipt for visa and another for registration for the registration and visa processing. The registration fee for one year [2 semesters] is 600.00 roubles. If you want to pay for one semester, please refer to the Passport-Visa department on the Russian Language department for the amount that you have to pay. The amount you have to pay for visa is 1000 roubles.
For your information the price for these two was set by the Government of the Russian Federation, not the University, and it is the same throughout the country.
Here's how you should fill the payment slip
- Under сумма write 600 or 1000 depending on whether you're paying for visa or registration. You need to have TWO  different receipts, one for visa, one for registration.
- Under абонент fill in your full name and country of origin in Russian.
- Under адрес fill in the address of the place where you will be staying. If you're not sure where you'll be staying, it is better not to pay first because you'll need to pay 200 roubles to change the address during the registration itself.
- Payment can be made at any Свербанк России branch in Volgograd.
- In some of the Свербанк России branches, one only needs to tell the cashier the details, instead of filling out slips.
Students must leave Volgograd three  days after obtaining their visas from the visa department.
Please be informed.